Concert tickets and season subscriptions can be purchased online and by telephone or mail. We look forward to welcoming you to an upcoming performance.
Individual Concert Tickets
Discounted parking available with single ticket purchases.
- Section AA, Reserved Seating - $62 (Available for Israel in Egypt only)
- Section A, Reserved Seating - $45
- Section B, General Seating - $27
- Seniors & Students (Section B) - $15
- Groups of 5 or more (Section B) - $15 per person
"Clear and Bright: Festive Sounds of Chorus and Brass"
Saturday December 10, 2016 at 7:00 PM
"George Frideric Handel's Israel in Egypt"
Saturday March 11, 2017 at 7:00 PM
"A Choral Bestiary"
Saturday May 13, 2017 at 8:00 PM
View venue details and seating chart
For our Harvard Square performances at First Church Congregational, Musica Sacra provides free parking for all subscribers, and discounted parking for single-ticket holders. The parking lot is University Place Garage, the entrance of which is at 79 University Road. The entrance will be on your RIGHT.
The walk from the covered garage to First Church is approximately .4 miles. Please be sure to bring your parking ticket with you to the concert to receive a parking voucher.
- Map of Parking Garage location, with walking directions to First Church Congregational. (You will need to turn down University Road to enter the garage).
Bus and subway transportation options are conveniently located within a five-minute walk at the MBTA Harvard Square Red Line subway and bus station.
This facility is wheelchair-accessible. Wheelchair access is located at the side entrance, around and to the right of the main church doors on Garden Street.
Large-print programs are available upon request. Please call the Musica Sacra office at least 3 days in advance of performance and let us know how many large-print programs you will need. Our telephone number is (617) 349 - 3400.